COOKING TIME: 15 Minutes
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, sliced or cubed
- 1/3 cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 4 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup gluten-free chicken broth
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 small yellow onion, julienned
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 small (or 1 large) sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup of Asian green beans (or other green veggie)
- 2 garlic cloves. minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 - 3/4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- Place pork in bowl, drizzle with 2 tbsp soy sauce; set aside
- In another bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in the broth, lemon juice, red pepper flakes and remaining soy sauce until blended; set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet or wok, stir-fry garlic, yellow onion, green onion and pork in oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add peppers & green beans; stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir cornstarch mixture & add to pan; bring to boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Serve over brown or white rice.