The CeD-LA-3001 study is for adults at least 18 years of age who have been diagnosed with celiac disease and are still experiencing symptoms despite following a gluten-free diet. The purpose of this study is to see if the study drug reduces symptoms of celiac disease when taken with a gluten-free diet.
Do you qualify for the study? Check out the list below...
- Are able to maintain a gluten-free diet during your entire study participation?
- Are willing to follow a treatment plan of routinely scheduled study visits, lab tests, and other study procedures for the duration of the study (approximately 29 weeks)?
- Are 18 years of age or older?
- Were diagnosed with celiac disease 6 or more months ago?
- Are actively experiencing symptoms related to celiac disease?
- Have been on a gluten-free diet for at least 6 months?
AB Clinical Trials
2110 E Flamingo Rd., St. 103
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Telephone No. 702-233-4700