COOKING TIME: 20 Minutes
- 1 lbs boneless chicken
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1-2 cups of cut vegetables (your choice)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cups water
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- Peel the onion and cut into bit-size pieces; set aside.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet until quite hot.
- Add the chicken and cook until nearly done, approximately 10 minutes.
- Add the onion, other vegetables, curry powder, and salt. Cook for just a moment until the onion barely softens.
- Mix the cornstarch with the cup of water, and pour into the pan. Stir gently but well until the sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice.
From the book "You Won't Believe It's Gluten-Free" by Roben Ryberg